1. I have eaten the exact same lunch the past three days and I am officially obsessed.
I dream about this bowl.
2. I have competition. When asking my (autistic) sister if she had a boyfriend her reply was, “*****. He is a good guy.” Well that’s odd, ***** is my boyfriend. Hahaha.
3. I have FINALLY finished Scott’s book.
4. I haven’t had sweets in too long. I lost count. I would shank someone for some Snackimals right now.
5. I went urban hiking yesterday. I didn’t know that was even a thing. It’s what you call walking around town, I guess it sounds cooler to call it urban hiking. Weird. The sights were still as good as a mountain hike though.
6. I love the smell of cleaning products. It’s bad. Citrus smell, bleach, Ajax, laundry soap, cat litter..nothing like chemicals to awaken my senses. Who needs drugs when you can smell cleaning products…….JOKE!
7. I’ve owned my car for 5 years and have yet to change the wiper blades, until yesterday. This may seem like no big deal to my desert friends, but I live in a state that rains..a LOT.
With a combination of discounted blades at Costco, and an insisting family, I bought the blades. I also wanted to use them as ninja sticks.
Now it just needs to rain.
8. I have found the next half marathon I am going to run. Super jazzed.
9. Sitting in a coffee shop reading a book, people watching, or blogging is one of the most relaxing things ever.
10. I have found the most amazing app for my cheap frugal ways. I have this habit of picking up change when I see it on the ground. I get wayyy too excited when I find pennies, nickles, and dimes on the ground. Don’t even get me started on finding a quarter. I decided to track how much change I find starting from the beginning of March. I found at least $1.50 from January to February. Laugh away, that will buy me a free donut!
- When’s the last time you changed your wiper blades?
- What’s your weekly confession?