1. I love pumpkin things, this is not new. What is new is a type of chip that you need to go buy yourself right now. If you live near Costco, buy these. If you don’t live near Costco, drive to one and then buy these. They are unnnnrrreaaalll!
2. My friend gave me some apples from her garden, and when I bit into one I found a larva wiggling in the core. I had the heebie jeebies all morning, it was awful, and I wanted to cry.
3. I busted my cat looking at inappropriate things online.
4. Starbucks has a new medium roast coffee that will be released to the public on October 1st. It is SO good. It’s Ethiopian and makes me feel warm inside.
5. I made small talk with a stranger about PB while I was getting myself a fresh ground tub. We agreed it was the best PB in all the land, and this is what he wrote on my sticker.
6. I’m really enjoying my job. Like..really really.
7. I had an extremely successful 9 mile run on Saturday. I promptly refueled with chocolate chips, and became so distracted by them I locked myself out of my house.
8. Last night I went for an unscheduled run, just to get caught in the middle of a thunder storm. The moment I started running the thunder/lightening/rain stopped. BOOO!
9. My cats got a new toy.
10. I have been a slacker with my coin counter, and haven’t found much change lately. I am up to $7.65 though, which is $7.65 more than I had when I started. FREE MONEY!
Q: What’s your confession?