1. I have a new favorite snack/dessert obsession, originally inspired by Britta. I’ve taken it to the next level..dates OR figs, dipped in peanut OR almond butter. Plus 2lbs of cinnamon.
2. I’m trying to figure out new workout ideas in an attempt to maintain my weight. I’ve gained about 12 pounds the last year and would love to shed that. I’m thinking runs between 3-5 miles, walking, yoga, Pilates, and LESS cardio. Yes, I said less. Ideas?
3. I finished Mocking Jay..but I wasn’t blown away.
4. I haven’t been to the dentist in over a year. Did you guys know I was going to school in hopes of becoming a dental hygienist?! Not very hygienically savvy of me. Speaking of school, I have a new direction. More on that..in…the future. I do still love teeth though…
5. I went out after the sun went down for the first time in..forever. I had one drink, which left me completely sober and completely bored. I don’t like being out late, and I don’t like missing my sleep..that wont be happening again anytime soon.
6. I would really like to hang out with Jillian Michaels..maybe get some cupcakes or something. I bought one of her workout DVD’s, we’ll see how that goes.
7. I am LOVING spending one or two days a week at Starbucks in the morning when I have a day off. The atmosphere is just amazing.
8. I successfully wandered World Market on Monday and didn’t purchase a single thing.
9. I am missing the warm temps in Arizona, and really missing the outdoor adventures I went on. The cold air in Washington makes me want to curl up and not move.
10. I never updated all you loyal readers about my end of the year haul I found using my coin counter app (scroll to the bottom of that linked post, number 10.) From March-December I found a whopping $9.37. That’s $4.37 MORE than I predicted! SCORE!
Side note: Rereading that post I linked to made me laugh because not only was it another confession post, but it included food I was obsessing over, something I finished reading, something about sitting in a coffee shop, and something about the coin counter app. At least I’m consistent…We won’t talk about the other things in that post…haha.
Q: What’s your confession?