1. In an attempt to fix my peanut butter
addiction intake, I purchased a jar that was 1/5 the size of the jar I’ve been consuming. I wish I were kidding, and I am not proud of how quickly I go through that jar fit for a whale. I turn into a human whirl wind with my hands and mouth when it comes to peanut butter. It’s not a pretty sight.
2. My running is going great lately, and (knock on wood) nothing hurts! My knees have been doing great and I am convinced that I hurt my knee in February due to sitting down too much/minimal movement. The more I stand and move now the less pain. BAZINGA!
3. I love taking outdoor pictures. Not much else I need to say about that.
4. My pants have been feeling a little tight lately. I’m not talking about my jeans..I’m talking about my yoga pants. You know it’s bad when your stretchy pants are stretched to full capacity. No more trays of chocolate.
5. My mom is the best photographer. She really knows how to capture the essence of my beauty.
Clearly that swing was a struggle to get onto. I happen to think I look like a wounded raptor on the left. The sound I would make sounds like this: “CAWWW CAWWWW”
6. Thanks to my pants getting snug, I am trying to cut back on sweets (and peanut butter.) Instead of going cold turkey anytime I get a craving, which is everyday, I eat an “energy” bar instead. Something like a Clif Mojo bar, or a Nature Valley Oats & Honey bar. Let’s be real, these are pretty high in sugar and are more like dessert anyway, but still less sugar than a cookie. It’s a win win in my book.
7. Ever had a peanut butter and basil sandwich? I have. I licked the plate clean which tells you it was edible and not disgusting, but I think I’ll leave the basil to my pasta sauce.
8. I think my cat needs a diaper. He is getting so old his BM’s are a little messy and he likes to scoot his butt on the carpet. It’s not fun to clean up his yellow brick road.
9. Speaking of my cat, both of my cats were sick within a week of each other. I was awake all hours of the night concerned about the sneezing fit that was going on in my room. Hurricane Kittina was happening at 3A.M. for like a week. Poor babies.
10. I know you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting for an update on my coin counter, and I am happy to report that I have made it to $5.33. Who’s laughing now!
Also I would like to give my mom some credit. After 40 failed photo attempts, she did capture a good one. I call this picture, “two jungle cats hungry for spinach.”
Q: What’s your confession?