1. I know you’re all waiting on the edge of your seat to find out how my dental appointment went to get a foreign chunk of matter cemented to my tooth, also known as a crown. Well I’m jazzed to report I did not need one after all, and instead my tooth was stuffed with a composite filling. Big fat win because you can’t even tell I had a hole in my tooth, and I can now successfully move forward with my life.
2. I’ve been spending a solid chunk of my time with other peoples fur children. Back to back to back house/pet sitting is keeping me busy. Meet my current time filler, Lobby.
3. A customer came into Starbucks last Friday and handed me $100. He then leaned in and whispered to me, “I know this is a total pain in the a#$, but can you use this for the people after me until it’s gone?” Good Samaritan, it is no pain in my a#$ at all to pass on feel goods to the world. And for that, I thank you.
4. I’ve had an insatiable craving for both cinnamon rolls and apple fritters lately. The kind you’d buy at a bakery laden with sugary glaze. I tried to combat these cravings by making my own cinnamon rolls. I put ground coffee in the center because why not.
Well I’ll tell you why not…I put TOO MUCH coffee!! I never thought I’d type those words. I ate all of them, but they need some work.
5. I’m already wishywashing my current plans for my future. I’m a lost cause.
6. When I’m not wrangling other peoples
children pets I’m spending time with mine.
7. I’ve been enjoying spending one of my days off each week in Seattle. I go run around Greenlake, walk around it, and then I eat. I eat all the things.
8. I’m loving walking around my town lately, and pretending I’m somewhere else.
9. I seem to have some kind of digestive intolerance to nuts, specifically peanut butter. This is a very depressing discovery. I’m going to avoid nuts for a bit and see how it goes incorporating certain types back into my diet in the future.
10. With that said, I tried a random new rice cake combo. Instead of my usual nut butter and fruit combo, I swapped in coconut oil. I tried it with cinnamon and dried figs, and loved it so much I ended up dipping the figs straight into the oil.
Q: What’s your confession?