1. I bought a new French press, and I don’t know how I ever lived without this gorgeous piece of pastel. The colors are legit and it screams, “I’m 12 at heart, but LOOVEE coffee.”
2. Speaking of coffee, today I start my training to become a coffee master..aka a coffee ninja. I credit my soul mate Gigi for coming up with that term. Click here to learn more. When I complete the training I will be gifted a fancy black apron (ninja.) Stoked.
3. Continuing with the topic of Starbucks, three of my coworkers and I “gave back” last week and volunteered to stuff Easter eggs with candy for kids. They are lucky I don’t like mints…I would have struggled not smuggling all the candy out in my pants.
5. I’m training for my 5th half marathon, it’s in three weeks. I’ve been running on roads like this…
….and refueling with treats like this….
6. I spent $150 at REI the other day on a rain jacket…it’s been 70 and sunny all week.
7. I’ve made headway onto foodgawker..and I couldn’t be more elated. I still haven’t read my dSLR manual, and I know nothing about food photography. I shoot what I think looks good, so this is extra exciting for me. I’ve had three photos accepted..starting somewhere!
8. I have complete plans of going back to school, but I’m taking my sweet, sweet time.
10. Life is good, and I want to own a bakery.
Q: What’s your confession?