1. Life has been crazy lately. Almost like a blur. Initially I wanted to crawl into a hole like a hermit, but I’ve decided blogging helps me stay calm and collected. So blog I shall.
2. Cookies make everything better…everything.
3. Remember when I said I felt like I was a flying unicorn while dripping sweat in spin class a few weeks ago? Well the other day I noticed more sweat drops underneath my bike and instantly got excited. I then remembered that I never felt any drops fall from my face, and noticed a fan blowing directly onto the sweaty man next to me. The fan was blowing in my direction. Ohh gross. Please let the sweat on my skin be mine.
4. While trying to coax my cat into the kitty carrier to go to the vet he was hesitant.
My other cat decided the box was a playground and I couldn’t get him to come OUT of it.
5. I never read The Great Gatsby in school, so when I saw the movie I had no idea what to expect. What a sad, tragic, and romantic story all wrapped into one. I couldn’t help but feel a bit down after watching it though. Also, WHY does Leo ALWAYS die!?
6. I love my mom because she is ALWAYS there for me. No matter the situation. We may butt heads at times, but when I need her the most she is there whether it’s a shoulder to cry on, or answering my distress call after a failed attempt at a long run.
7. I really realllyyy really want a bike. I am looking at hybrid bikes, but don’t know much about them. If you’re a biker pleaseee help!! Any tips or suggestions PLEASE!
8. I got a haircut last week, and of course left the salon excited with the way it was styled. I cannot for the life of me style it the same way. I now regret this decision and want to shave my head. I must remember this next time I feel the need to chop my hair.
9. My black cat has been ALL OVER ME lately. I’ve decided I am going to invent a device where humans can pick up on emotions like animals can. I swear he knows when I am off and then turns into extremely annoying kitty. It’s appreciated though. Stay tuned for my invention, I think this is my calling.
10. I need a vacation. Somewhere tropical would be nice. Someone please take me.
Q: What’s your confession?