Yesterday I went for a run. Nothing crazy, just a run. No record breaking distance or speed..JUST a RUN! Well it was hard. So hard in fact that I needed to drink my entire mini water bottle by the end of a measly three mile run.
The difficulty of this run could have been for one of three reasons:
1. It was hot out. And by hot I mean like 64, but the sun was BEATING on my skin!
2. Aunt Flo is here. That bitch always zaps my energy.
3. I was tied to a fishing pole and someone was reeling me in each step I took.
The last one sounds about right.
After I got home from my run, I noticed someone got a new bed.
Where’s my new bed!? This kitty king palace was $30!! Seriously that is like $1000 in human money and I could get a nice bed for that price. This is actually a dog bed, but shh don’t tell them. My furry felines we given this bed for one of three reasons:
1. They are princes of my house and get whatever they want.
2. They get cat hair on the couches so in attempt to stop that, they now have their own couch.
3. They brainwashed my mom and today she will be coming home with fresh salmon and string toys from Europe.
I’m going to say all of the above.
Lastly, in the evening I went to a spin class. Before I went I had some of this.
My spin class was so epic, I swore at any moment my bike was going to come off the stable indoor docking and I was going to be riding through mystical forests filled with shirtless centaurs that looked like Adam Levine. The class was SO good, that I was dripping sweat. There was one point where I saw the drops fall..plop, plop, plop..tic tac toe three in a row. It was like the Amazon Rainforest was leaking off my face.
This sweat dripping, energy pounding class could have been for one of three reasons:
1. The liquid green crack brought so much oxygen to my blood cells that I couldn’t use it fast enough.
2. I chose a broken bike with easier gears than the rest, making me think I was at a level 17 when in reality it was the equivalent of a level 5.
3. I am a beast.
I’m going to say one and three are probably legit. This was the same day as that bum run, so something must have kicked in to give me some energy.
While I know I get a ton of chlorophyll (not to be confused with chloroform) from the leafy greens I eat, I wanted to try to get even more. This plant based product is known to mimic hemoglobin and assist in bringing oxygen to your blood cells, carry carcinogenic properties OUT of your body, and boost energy naturally!! I’m going to continue to test it out on runs and spinning, and I hope it helps my energy levels! Ok well that’s enough for one day!
- Does anyone else judge a hard workout by the drops of sweat on the floor?
- Anyone ever tried liquid chlorophyll?