1. As I write this my back is exposed to the public. My favorite standing table at my favorite Starbucks (other than my own of course) is occupied, thus I must be vulnerable until my table is available.
2. It’s gotten cold in my woods. This means my favorite vest is worn…everyday.
3. OK, it’s not that bad. We’ve been hanging out between 35-45F.
4. My nutrition has been on point lately.
5. What’s changed? I stopped eating so much fruit. I know, the horror.
6. After two months of minimal running, I signed up for a Thanksgiving day 10K. I decided I should make sure I wouldn’t die and went for a 6 mile run. It was amazing.
7. I’ve never run a race on Thanksgiving, and I haven’t run a single race in 2015.
8. I am obsessed with romaine hearts. Like, eat an entire bunch every day obsessed.
9. I’m OK with this obsession, it’s like eating the sun for a natural and legal high.
10. Speaking of high, I once ate a spoonful of catnip just to see what would happen. Turns out catnip is actually brewed like tea to help things like anxiety, indigestion, and stress. No wonder my cat loves it.
Q: What’s your confession?