1. On Friday I went to my first spin class in weeks. I was quickly reminded why it’s important to stay on top of cardio. Holy tired sweat fest. So I went again yesterday for 90 min spin, and then went for a 2 hr hike. Time to get back in running shape.
2. Last week I got an e-mail informing me that if I bought a $30 gift card at The Veggie Grill I would get a free entree. I bought the card…for myself. Then I ate a free meal.
3. I balanced out my selfish gift card purchase by sharing a $5 oatmeal cookie with a stranger on the streets of Seattle. I hope she enjoyed it more than I did.
4. I’ve been branching out of my drip coffee bubble and getting something different. Americanos have a caramel sweetness to them thanks to the espresso beans.
5. I have been driving my car without a hubcap for OVER TWO YEARS NOW. I inquired about a new one once, but decided I was too cheap to buy one.
6. Looks like my patience payed off because my amazing coworker/friend (he chose me for his secret Santa) BOUGHT ME A NEW HUBCAP! SO JAZZED.
7. I won a coffee selling competition at work, and the prize is a trip to the new reserve roasting plant with my boss and the aforementioned coworker (he won the following week.) Basically my boss is paying for us to go to Seattle and drink coffee.
8. Lily…makes…gorgeous….things. Click here for adorable stuff.
9. Once upon a time I used to drink one cup of coffee. One. And I wouldn’t even finish it. Lately I’ve been drinking nearly my entire morning French press. It’s soothing.
10. FIVE MORE SLEEPS UNTIL I’M SUNNING MY SKIN IN ARIZONA!
Q: What’s your confession?