1. I’ve been hearing birds/owls in the mornings. This is exciting news. I will relish in this while I can because I know that come July I will want to shank them for waking me up.
2. I went for a run in the rain a few days ago. It was lovely. There is nothing quite like the smell of (fresh/new) wet wood.
3. I want to chop my hair. It’s at the awkward stage and all I do is throw it back. I need to get some guts cause I want to cut it short…real short. Maybe I’ll just buzz it all off.
4. Sometimes all I need to do is go somewhere that has wonderful memories and just sit.
5. I haven’t been to Disneyland in almost two years….if I don’t go soon you might see me on the news for behavior I cannot be held responsible for. Disney made me do it…
6. I went painting on Saturday, and it was serious bidness. I think I’ll quit my life and move into the forest to paint trees and leaves on things..yeah..that’s my plan.
7. I made a raw vegan banana cream pie yesterday. It rocked my face soooo hard. I will be posting the recipe soon. Be prepared to rock face with me. I’m obsessed.
8. I hoard Starbucks cups. They are perfect for “out the door” transportation. I also hoard 1lb bags of coffee, which means a giveaway is coming.
9. This article…yes! If you’re a frequent coffee shopper, please read. Not for kids.
10. It was a long winter season of running in my Asics. Some sunny weather pushed me to bust out my Vibrams. After 10 miles in my bare-footers, my calves were murdered.
Q: What’s your confession?