1. My black cat is starting to get grey hair. He is five, which means he is around a million years old in cat years. I’ve been helping him by plucking any that I find, he needs to find himself a nice girl to settle down with. Just kidding, he’s a mamas boy.
2. I have been enjoying a lot of nature. Big surprise.
3. My soul feels full of life after spending time with old friends.
4. I have been eating the most random food creations. I have been coming home at the end of my days ravenous, and waiting even 5 minutes for some cous cous to cook just isn’t going to work. Insert, “anything I can wrap inside a tortilla.”
6. My running has been amazing. I just don’t know where my “speed” is coming from, but I am surely not complaining. My last run was exactly one second faster per mile than my fastest pace. Making this overall time 7 seconds faster than my fastest time. Every single second counts. EVERY SINGLE ONE! 8:xx/miles here I come!
7. I have a blog post in my drafts that has been there for almost a month. I am struggling to find the courage to post it.
8. Lately I have had a lot of faith. Faith in life, faith in my future, and faith in myself. I found a new ring that I promptly bought for myself without a second thought. I love it.
9. My blogging has been very lazy lately. I’ve been rather boring, and rather busy. Instead of blogging about my cats diarrhea, and boring meals, I just don’t blog. You all understand.
10. Most recipes I make are a one time deal unless I drool excessively. There are a few recipes I swear by, and my energy bites are one of them. I make them way too much.
Q: What are your confessions?