1. I had a coffee date with a woman I met through pet sitting last week, and she is such a gem. She gifts me with things each time I watch her cat and on our date she gave me a card with ten euros inside for my upcoming trip.
2. I get overly excited when I enter a bathroom other than mine and find the toilet seat up. To me this means the bathroom was freshly cleaned (usually at 6am when I arrive at work) and mine will be the first fanny of the day to grace the seat.
3. I have been trying to get back into a running groove lately, and had a few runs last week that really made my soul sing. I managed a 5 miler that I didn’t think I had in me. Proof that whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.
4. I’m writing this to kill time before my bimonthly massage. I’m anticipating the jello like state my body will be in post rub down. The woman I see is a magician. Update: this massage was so good I couldn’t think straight.
5. I have some kind of OCD when it comes to containers of food. Specifically nut butter jars. I need the sides clean of product as the jar is used. I do not like when there is butter all up the sides when the jar is half gone.6. I’ve had this song on repeat. Tell me, would you dive with me?
7. One of my runs last week was along the water. In the pouring rain. After a 15 hour work day. It was awesome.
8. I watched La La Land for the second time, and it was just as depressing as it was the first time I watched it. The end makes me feel sooooeemmpptyyy.
9. I’ve been riding the veggie train haarrrddd lately because they make me feel good. I love when I share photos with my friends and their reply is, “looks good, but where’s the protein?” Then I proceed to school them.10. Asparagus pee. That is all.
Q: What’s your confession?