1. They’re baaaaccckkk…
2. I kind of want to run a marathon..but I’m really scared.
3. My typical grocery haul is what I like to call balance.
4. I dislocated my elbow last week (at 4am), and spent 15 minutes trying to put it back in its socket. Sadly this has happened a handful of times before, but not recently. I cried, yelled for my mommy, pulled it back into place, and then went to work. Damn you yoga planks…
7. Folded/curled chips > flat chips. I will dig throughout an entire bag searching for all of the folded chips. Don’t even get me started on when 5 chips are baked on top of each other.
I guess once a digger always digger.
8. I rarely have enough free time to spend reading blogs. Have I mentioned how badly school is cramping my style? Is it December yet??
9. I don’t even have time to focus on creating tastings with my one true love – black crack.
10. I want a new iPhone (I’m still rocking the iPhone 4 I got in 2011)…and the Garmin 220….and a trip to Ireland…and room filled with coffee and chocolate.
Q: What’s your confession?