1. Pumpkins. Orange. Brown. Leaves. Scarecrows. Sweet Potatoes. Baked Apples. Yellow.
FALL, FALL, FALL.
2. I haven’t gone hiking in almost three weeks. WHAAAAT!?
3. I have been drinking coffee in mugs made for the mountains though.
4. Instead I’ve been running, and walking, and…working. T-minus 17 days until half time.
5. I went to visit a friend last weekend and she told me she signed up for her first 5K. After I expressed pure joy by running up the side of a building, she asked if we could go practice run.
UHH yes!? I didn’t even care that I wasn’t wearing proper shoes.
I don’t advise running 3miles in TEVA’s.
7. This made me insanely excited for Thanksgiving. It also made me wonder why I don’t have something like a sloth or wildebeest as my mailbox. I should rectify this.
8. I went an entire week without treats. I plan to try a new experiment where I only have treats once a week, but if you see me on the news it’s because mentally I didn’t make it.
9. I’m running out of things to share, so I will mention how delightful my first official fall weather run was. I went out for 5 mi, but ended up running 8 mi. Crisp air and yellow leaves are magical.
10. I haven’t worn deodorant (and by this I mean I haven’t slapped baking soda under my arms because this is what I do for “deodorant”) in two weeks. I hope I haven’t been walking around with a green aura spewing from my body. I only had to reshower once. Win.
Q: What’s your confession?