The support I received on my last post was amazing, and very appreciated. After reading through the comments and hearing some feedback, I think perhaps the post came off a bit heavier, or more depressing than I intended it to. Clearly my thoughts are still somewhat of a jumbled mess, and my transportation onto online paper was not a complete success. Overall my last post was meant to be a positive one. Despite some of the emotions I am still working through, I am optimistic and calm. I said I wasn’t good with these things!
After attending another amazing spin class last night I think my words may have come to me in a way that makes more sense. Long story short is this..when I was in those moments during spin where I was pushing my body to its limits I realized how resilient I really am. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. This was the first time in months I felt my life having some kind of order, and the best way to continue is with these small routines.
BOOM, OK I hope that came off more positive because despite the overwhelming support from my blog family on my last post, I did NOT want to be a Debbie downer! AIN’T no body got time fo dat! Now I want to list some things that make me happy. I want to puke rainbows and glitter in this post and make it disgustingly positive.
- Leaf littered benches. Fall, you continue to steal my heart. ❤ swoon.
- Balanced meals. It may be hard to believe with all the sweets I post, but this is the majority of what I eat. I don’t post my meals because they are boring, but man are they tasty. I would eat cupcakes all day if I could though..
- Starbucks red cups. Everyone and their mom has posted about these, but my coffee really does taste so much better out of a holiday cup. It’s a scientific fact.
- Spin. Well…duh.
- COFFEE. I love everything about coffee, it just makes me feel so fuzzy inside and reminds me of crisp mountain mornings with a small layer of fog hiding the sun.
- Cats. Call me crazy, but I feel like I’ve grown closer to my two cats the last 6 months. HAHA I have to laugh as I type that, but I am so serious! They are with me everywhere when I am home and they snuggle every night. It’s wonderful.
- BLOG FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY! You all rock my socks and make me smile. Thanks for always hanging out with me during all my crazy blog shenanigans!
Q: What makes you most happy right now??