1. BOOM fall has hit, and the temperatures are dropping. This means GLOVES on my runs! My mom is such a fabulous photographer, she has a sharp eye for blurry photos. I’m also clearly dressed to impress, this will be the outfit I meet my soul mate in. HA!
2. I downloaded Spotify and I haven’t turned it off since. OH MY GOSH. So much love.
3. Starbucks released its new coffee. I am obsessed. It is SO good. It’s creamy and smooth, with a nice tangy bite. I just love cofffffeeeeee.
4. I am afraid of Netflix. My friend added me to her family account, and I was so overwhelmed by all the shows I ended up just watching 2 hours of Portlandia.
5. I LOVE MY BLOG FRIENDS! Holy cow. I am falling in love with fall all over again thanks to my beloved Lily. After telling her I had some tricky emotions attached to the season, she sure knew how to make sure I got just as excited this year as I have in the past
6. I am officially no longer the “newbie” at work. Whoop whoop! Although I only really felt new for the first month, I caught on pretty quick and ended up fitting right in.
7. I never buy myself things..like…ever. I hate spending money (unless it’s on food or running gear) and I decided I deserved some new things. I bought a new jacket, a new shirt, new earrings, and A NEW BAG THAT I AM SO OBSESSED WITH!
8. I thought about shutting down my blog a couple months ago. I’m glad I didn’t.
9. I have to soak my feet in the bathtub when it gets cold because I easily loose blood flow. Sometimes I have company when I do this.
10. There is a customer that comes into my work a lot, and he is beautiful. Thank you God for creating such a masterpiece for me to drool at while I pull espresso shots.
Q: CONFESS TO ME!