1. I leave for Ireland tomorrow, so this post will be extra scatterbrained. You’re welcome, and yes, I am so beyond excited. No words can describe the dance going on in my stomach.
2. I bought myself a new travel pack for the trip, because I will be carrying all my things on my back. By “my things” I mean enough Larabars for a buffalo and three outfits. And my Sonicare. Basically my bag will probably be too big for my minimalist travel.
3. In my 28 years of life I had never been to an official concert. I have been to the symphony twice to see my boyfriend play, but I’m not sure that counts. This changed last week with an impromptu trip to see Mercy Me. Oh.My.Gosh. What have I been missing all my life!?
4. At said concert I felt my soul come alive when a room full of strangers came together as one with similar life struggles. Oh the beauty of a christian concert.
5. When I was 18 I got an impulsive tattoo on my wrist that was poorly done. Last Thursday I got an impulsive tattoo on my wrist to cover up the old one. It turned out much better. Moral of the story: being impulsive with a permanent decision has 50/50 odds.
6. When I was a child my sole purpose for life was to sing and dance with my best friends Bert and Ernie. I finally found how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.
7. I quit coffee. Again. But this time I actually wanted to. The withdrawal headaches were so real, and enough to ensure I made the right move. My adrenals are shot, and overall I feel very flat when I drink it. I also get more tired later on when I have coffee, so BYE FELICIA! Healing my body from the inside out.
8. I saw this gem a couple weekends ago when she came to Seattle. Blog friends are the best of friends. Aside from Bert and Ernie.
9. My mom, sister, and I went to a Joyce Meyer conference this weekend, and for dinner we went to Whole Foods. We spent $60 on three bowls from the hot bar. What even…Whole Paycheck indeed.
10. I’m out. Follow my Ireland adventures on my Instagram. If the stars align just right I won’t be coming back. 😉
Q: What’s your confession?