1. I haven’t talked about running much in these parts lately, but that doesn’t mean it’s not happening. It is…it is happening. 3-4 x a week. Half marathon in 30days.
2. On the run pictured above I got a bloody toe, and both my hands cracked and bled. Uhhh…hot mess much? I’ll spare you photos. I’m ready for spring running.
3. My mom made a raw strawberry cheesecake and left me a slice to find on my car. I found it at 5am before work last Saturday. I think I’ll keep her.
4. I’m craving change. I hope something crazy happens soon. Hey atmosphere, throwing it out there!! I’m READY!
5. I’ve been living off of the Starbucks brown rice salad. I get one everyday – no joke. I bring it home and add more greens. It helps that I get them FOFREE.
6. My photos are awful lately. Taken inside – aka away from natural light. Meh.
7. I’m obsessed with this vacuum. Obsessed.
8. I had the most lovely conversation with two customers at work last week. 15 minutes of pure coffee geekery. I love sharing coffee knowledge with others.
9. These Starbucks cups make my single heart swoon.
10. If a dog poops in the dark and no one is around to see, did he really poop? Ultimate confession: I was walking the dog the other night and not a single fiber in my body wanted to pick up his poop, so I left it. In my defense I went to pick it up the next day, along with someone else’s poop! By someone I mean something…a dog.
Q: What’s your confession?