1. My one year Starbucks anniversary was May 28th, and my assistant manager made me the happiest barista in all the land…
2. I’m really lazy when it comes to using my dSLR for anything other than recipe photo shoots, as you’ll see in this post-iPhone photos.
3. I’ve learned some pretty epic shit about coffee. So close…
4. I’m also really lazy about reading/commenting on blogs lately. I promise I still lurk, and I still love all my blog babes, but I just kinda fell off the reading wagon. I publish my posts and fly out the door.
5. If you’ve been keeping up with my posts lately you’ll know I’ve been doing more hiking than running. I went for two 5 mile “zen” runs without my Garmin or music last week and it was magical.
6. I spent $37 on this pizza. I worked all morning and then hiked two mountains to earn that “drain your life savings” pizza.
7. I was lusting over a jacket at REI for months, and it finally went on super duper sale. I bought it a size bigger than normal because I didn’t try it on, and basically I am free to roam without pants when I wear it.
8. I won two giveaways in one week. Does this make it socially acceptable to say “winning?” Because it’s literal….
9. I am obsessed with these snacks right now…whoever said rice cakes were “diet food” clearly never had them smothered in almond butter. The crunchy/creamy/fruit sugar combo is unreal.
10. I haven’t had a cupcake in weeks, I need to rectify this.
**UPDATE** Moments after I wrote this post (because I sometimes save a draft for a few days) I went hiking with a friend and SHE BROUGHT ME A CUPCAKE. It was like the heavens opened up.
Scenes from that hike…
Leftover pizza tastes even better at the top.
Q: What’s your confession?