1. After what felt like the longest day of my life I allowed myself to spend $9 on a pound of food. It was pure vegan awesome, and I finished the entire thing in less than 3 minutes.
3. Speaking of Christmas, I’m wayyy too excited about the red aprons at Starbucks.
4. I had a dream I was exploring Ireland, when pirates started to attack the boat I was on. Thankfully my cat had a hairball (in real life) and his convulsing woke me up. Actually, it ALWAYS wakes me up..this is the first time I was thankful.
5. My workout clothes are still a bit snug, and I have resorted to wearing my over sized race shirts when I go out for a run. I went from looking like a streetwalker with clothes too small, to a 12 yr old boy with no female anatomy. I just can’t win..haha. Time to shop!
6. I’m also baking while writing this post. Christmas music, blogging, and baking. I am baking this pumpkin bread for my mom and her friends. I’m such a good daughter.
7. I went to the grocery store at 9pm to get fixings for my breakfast the next day. It was 100% worth it. I called it breakfast in a bag.
8. More Starbucks talk, OH MY GOSH I want SO many things in the new Christmas product line. A gold french press, a wooden coffee sampler box with burlap sacks, a chalkboard advent calendar, and a crystallized cup ornament!? I WANT ALL THE THINGS! I can’t justify the french press because I have one, but it’s GORGEOUS!
9. My “non running”/ running schedule is going well. Lots of spinning and cardio at the gym..and minimal running. Two is still better than zero…right? I’m so gonna rock my next half marathon…gulp. 11 more days…
10. I have the most ridiculous fan girl crush on Tom Hiddleston. Ohh I just swoon. If he could find my blog and enjoy my quirks, I’d love to eat pasta under the moon together. I’d bake him barrels of cookies…
Q: What’s your confession?