1. This book is totally giving me a science high. With a combination of nature talk and scientific facts ABOUT nature, I get lost in the text. I even read the chapter about snails.
2. I was on a runners high for a solid week after my last half marathon. Thank you for all the kind comments I received on that post. I just want to say that I officially hate hornets, and I will make it my life mission to stay away from them. My stings got so itchy I wanted to GNAW my damn leg off. I have had a huge red ring of death around the entry hole for over two weeks, and I am convinced something is breeding inside my leg.
3. Sometimes I kinda, sorta, love where I live.
4. I have only run a handful of times since my race, and after a much needed break the last couple weeks I am ready to get back to a schedule. I also miss spin class..like..a lot. I ran my fastest 5K a couple days ago with a time of 26:44. That’s an 8:37 pace. I was elated.
5. I have been doing a lot of this lately..reading WITH my coffee.
6. I finally downloaded the new iPhone update, but only after seeing it improved picture quality. I resisted for weeks, but I am a sucker for a good photo. I need a real camera…
7. I want this chair at my table. This chair would give me permission to eat my food as if I were a tornado. Who says only kids get special high chairs?
8. I went trick or treating last night (no, I do not have kids..) The quote of the night was when asked for our ID’s and my friend said, “we’re 13….plus 13.” I died. I’ll stop when I am 30…maybe. I gave all my loot away though, no milk chocolate for me.
9. It’s November, and Starbucks is preparing for the holidays with a super awesome sale! I got this mug I have been lusting over for only $5! I had a partner discount too, but still!
10. I am so in love with fall. I just can’t get enough of the colors, the smells, and the baked goods. I know one person that doesn’t want summer to end, but she is craayyy.
Q: What’s your confession!?