1. My dad once told me, “a sandwich is not a sandwich without some crunch.” I couldn’t agree more. Chips make for the ultimate crunch in a sandwich, but so does kale and chard.
2. I’ve consumed way too much coffee lately. Sigh.
3. I won the most amazing giveaway a few days ago. I was lucky enough to finally try Lindsay’s healthy bites and OH MY GOSH. They have been taunting me for months, but after tasting them..I died and went to heaven. Please order yourself some, NOW!
5. I got my first pair of compression socks in the mail. They are cozy.
6. I signed up for my third half marathon in October. Whoop whoop. I am super jazzed.
7. The only reason I carry a bag while I’m away on day trips is to smuggle food with me.
8. I’m almost ashamed at the amount of PB I have eaten in the last week. Almost, but not really. I will be getting more the moment I hit publish on this post.
9. My cat has learned how to climb up jackets that are hanging on the wall. Such a ninja.
10. This post is ridiculously sporadic and has little to no depth. For a more meaningful post go back and read my last post about my amazing running. I love running. YAY running.
Q: What’s your confession?