1. I write this post from a place of pure joy and content. I have no school related tasks for five whole days, and I assure you those five days will be like finding the golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.
(RIP Gene Wilder.)
2. I’ve had a handful of runs lately that have left me feeling like a gazelle gallivanting through green grass. I was house sitting in one of my favorite towns, and a fun town means fun runs.
3. Foggy tree lines, rainy evenings, mugs of cinnamon tea, colors of orange and brown, leaves of red and yellow. Fall is here, fall is here, FALL IS HERE!
4. My mouth has fully boarded the squash train, and I’ve been having daily sweet potatoes slathered with some kind of fat (coconut oil, or nut butter), but I’m still showing mad love to the not so common fall themed foods.
5. I’ve recently become a pleasure reader. I struggle to stay focused at times, and am currently reading two books at once (something I swore I could never do), but there is beauty in finding free time to read because you want to and not because you have to.
6. I haven’t created anything new for my “What I’d Sell In My Food Truck” page in a while, but I busted out an old favorite and got my face dirty with my chocolate avocado pudding.
7. My work building is located about 1.75 miles from the ferry I take that drops me into Seattle. On Thursday’s I walk from work to the ferry, and have recently decided to run. Last Thursday I was reminded what it’s like to be winded. Seattle is not a flat city. My ferry was late forcing me to run another 1.25 miles rounding my distance to 3 miles. #OCD miles.
8. This. You need this in your life. Go to the store yesterday and buy this. My goodness I cannot stop.
9. I recently saw a pair of underwear with a Star Wars theme. The backside of the garment had the iconic phrase, “may the force be with you.” On the rear. The buttock. The fanny. I’m not sure how I feel about that.
10. While out for a casual stroll I stumbled upon a hat. A green hat. A free hat. My new hat. The hat looks good on the cat.
Q: What’s your confession?