1. It’s been over two months since my last confessions post, we’re long overdue.
2. I ran 4 miles in just my socks a few days ago. I didn’t have my running shoes, but wanted to run. I also tested the Nike app because I didn’t have my Garmin. I run in barefoot shoes anyway, so it wasn’t much different. OK it was kinda different.
3. I slept until just before 8 this morning. That never happens, but my inner zombie took over and forced me to keep my eyes closed. This is now mid morning confessions.
4. I received partner of the quarter at work and was humbly surprised. What a special treat, my coworkers are too good to me. Thanks guys. ❤
5. It’s been in the high 80’s/low 90’s here, and I’m dying. I am loving sunny running though because it makes it way easier to spot shiny reflective road change. $$
6. I am trying to justify why I need another French press because I found one that I need. Yes, need. It’s so rustic and beautiful.
7. Then again, the last time I purchased a French press with wood accents it chipped immediately. This one seems a bit more sturdy though.
8. Whattttuuuuuppp tomatoes from our garden!
9. I started seeing a naturopath. He’s a cool dude.
10. I’m still running in my five fingers that are a million years old. I just can’t say goodbye despite the holes…separation anxiety to the max.
I did finally buy a running hat though… so that’s something.
Q: What’s your confession?