1. I somehow survived a year at Starbucks without any major spills on myself, until now. I spilled a venti Pike Place all over the register counter, and two hours later spilled a venti toffee nut latte ALL DOWN MY FRONT. My shoes will forever smell like sugar.
2. Sometimes my coffee comes with a side of cat.
4. This made me laugh sosososo hard…
This girl has a wicked awesome memory, and remembered THIS POST (I had to go to Google and type in “blissfulbritt fiddle head ferns” because I couldn’t find the post! THANK YOU GOOGLE!) The things I am remembered for…like eating ferns.
5. I’m obsessed with golden figs right now. I want all the figs, ALL THE TIME.
6. My runs have been fantastic lately? I had a too legit to quit 5 mile run a few days after my last race, it was wonderful. Two days later I had a legit 7 mile run. I’ll take it.
7. I enjoy being “alone.” I’ve officially been single for one year, and while the last year had ups and downs and all arounds, I am alive and WELL! A peaceful mindset is life changing.
8. I was cutting strawberries and kiwi for a fruit mix, and it was so relaxing that I didn’t realize I was chopping for nearly 45 minutes. Being one with my food.
9. The other day I ate an entire can of beans. Refer to #7, it’s a good thing I sleep alone…
10. I chopped all my hair off! Top photo is after I got it cut, aka it’s only straight because someone straightened it for me. I am much too lazy to straighten it myself, so bottom photo is what it looks like usually. Only special occasions will see straight hair.
It’s growing on me, pun intended.
Q: What’s your confession?