1. Last week I started Insanity. I also started training for my next half marathon two weeks ago, this has made for some very sore days. Insanity has made my calves so sore they want to punch me in the face. I have to walk down the stairs like a pregnant woman.
2. One of my coworkers has a YouTube channel. She vlogs, I blog..we are basically a match made in heaven. We also both love to get cracked out on coffee, best friends for life. Her videos seriously crack me up, I just adore her.
3. My runs lately have felt like I’m eating a cloud. So fluffy amazing. I just want to cry they are going so well. I would like to thank good music and a good mindset. This song in particular gets me REALLY FREAKING JAZZED! I get chills and run fast..aka 9:00 miles.
4. This past weekend I went to Seattle’s Hempfest for an hour. I felt like I needed an adult for 50 of those 60 minutes. So many characters…I might have been a bit scared.
5. I inhaled the banana breads I baked last week. I shared half of the haul (thank God) but the other half was gone in just a couple days. They tasted better with each bite!
6. Speaking of Insanity (and food), it has revved up my metabolism so much that it’s like everything I eat literally passes right through me. No stopping to pass go and collect $200. No complaints though, my intestines feel like a wrung out sponge. So fresh and clean.
7. The other evening I spent a good hour sitting on my couch looking outside and listening to the rain. I had both my cats with me and it was the most relaxing evening. I cannot wait for fall. This was the first rainy day in a while, bring it on mother nature!
8. One of my regular customers at work told me that she was texting her friend while running, and forgot that she was running. I don’t know what endurance gels she takes but I want some. I would pay serious money to zone out like that, until she said she fell…
9. This finally happened after a three month separation..
10.“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald
Q: What’s your confession?