My trip to Arizona was a short but sweet ten days. I had a lot of fun with family, running, eating, and adventuring. I rode on a train, I ran on new streets, and I tasted my first Moscato. For the things I haven’t mentioned, here are some bullet points for easy viewing.
- I watched horses dance like people.
- I ate garden grown spinach the size of my hand.
- I ran 26 miles in unknown flat land. The best part about running in Arizona is the lack of hills. It felt like a vacation from running too.
- I tried new food.
- I ate at Pei Wei.
- I watched a new blogger blossom. My younger brother has started a blog, and I had a blast being around to watch him write a post.
- I had awesome family time.
I’ve been home for five days, and am missing the flat roads of Arizona. Running on hills is supposed to make you a better runner..right? It’s good to be home.
By the way, I have become completely engrossed by Instagram. I think the only bandwagon I just can’t get on is Twitter. At the rate I am going I will have a Twitter by the end of the year. Ugh.
Q: Do you have all the bells and whistles of social media? I just can’t do it..