1. I’ve caught myself a dose of writers block. I want to share photos of my recent adventures, but I don’t have a segue that I’m happy with so that means I just have to jump into it, Early Morning Confession style.
2. While I enjoy rest and relaxation, I struggle sitting still. This has resulted in a handful of hikes during my current trip to Arizona.
3. I’ve enjoyed each adventure into the mountains with members of my family, and nothing beats discussing life, the future, and the color brown.
4. With these discussions comes a lot of reflecting on life.
5. Each winter when I visit Arizona my family and I watch a series of movies. Last year was a Marvel movie marathon, the year before was Harry Potter, and this year…Star Wars. Just when I thought I wasn’t a fan, I’ve succumb to the force.
6. While on a run I tried to grab a dime that was stuck in the road and I cracked the cement. I then saw a three armed gingerbread man.
7. Despite my failed attempt to grab the dime, I have found $0.32 on my trip thus far. I wonder how much of my plane ticket that covers.
8. I miss my bike, but have been taking advantage of some temporary wheels.
9. I start school next Monday. I have been in a cycle of start, stop, start, stop for years and I’m finally ready to finish. For real this time. 😉 More on this when I’m done.
10. My friend makes the most EPIC Katniss inspired cowl scarves, and I am so in love with them. I’ll be buying one, and I think you should too.
OB-SESSED. If you want to buy one send me an email and I’ll get you more info.
Q: What’s your confession?