1. This box spoke to me. It said,”fill me with naughty treats because you need more insulation.” <–That’s not true, so the box was lying. Either way I love it.
2. I found a dollar coin in the parking lot after finishing chem class this week. It was like a glimmer of magical hope after one too many molarity equations.
3. Starbucks ornaments. Enough said.
4. The mountains surrounding my living space have been large and in change lately. Sunny yet freezing days mean clean, snowy, BLUE mountain tops. If I can’t be on the mountain, I’m thankful I can at least see them all around me.
5. Cookies twice in one day. Despite the fact that neither of these instances offered any “Brittany friendly” cookies, the gestures behind them sparked my fire higher than The General Sherman Tree. Instance #1- Partner appreciation cookies at work.
Instance # 2- The kid I sit by in chem class gave a plate of cookies he made to me and the girl on my other side (I sit in the middle.) There is a special bond chemistry students develop with each other, and I’m not talking about ionic or covalent. We all laugh, cry, and bleed the same while stuffing our brains with painful knowledge.
He’s my new favorite person, and such a precious high school child.
Naturally I started and finished this post by talking about cookies. Happy Friday.
Q: What’s one of your Friday favorites?