1. Costco, you’ve upped your game with this one…
2. My washing machine broke and I’ve been doing my laundry Little Mermaid style for over a week. Minus the crab.
3. I had my first exam for my Biology class, and I was a bit confused after seeing my score. Come to find out it IS possible to get 16 points OVER 100%. Then I got a 95% on my first lab exam. This is good.
4. I’ve been running more, and enjoying it. Win.
5. I found this gem at an antique shop in Fremont while wandering after my 5K a few weeks ago. I love it, and will hang it on my wall.
6. GoodBelly probiotic fruit drink was on sale so I bought some. I’m not a fan of the added sugar, but I am a fan of going to the bathroom…multiple times…in one day. I bought three more.
7. In running I collect medals, in hiking I collect…highlights?
8. My Garmin officially reset itself. All of my history is gone, my settings needed to be fixed, and the beeping sound needed to be turned off. I guess I finally maxed out?
9. I am obsessed with this drink. Along with the Ginger Spice flavor.
10. I got EIGHT mosquito bites on this hike. They itched so bad at times they woke me up at night. So I busted out my inner granola and rubbed essential oils on them (lavender, peppermint, and purification.) I’ve never wanted to harm a bug so badly…
Q: What’s your confession?