Virtual Vegan Potluck: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

It’s that time of year again. Time to party til our tummy’s hurt with the Virtual Vegan Potluck! Big shout out to Annie for creating this amazing online party, and giving me another excuse to stuff my suck with sugar and chocolate!

Who loves cookie dough? I love cookie dough so much, that whenever it comes time to make cookies I eat more dough than baked cookies. I usually eat myself sick, but it’s just SOOO good. Before I went vegan I still ate the dough!

You can imagine my excitement when I discovered this deliciously easy recipe online!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

Ingredients:

• 2/3 c raw cashews
  • 1/3 c oats
  • 2 Tbsp Agave
  • 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 1/4 c Chocolate Chips

Directions:

Blend the oats and cashews until they make a flour like substance. Then add the agave, maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend it again. When the dough starts to ball up and bang around your blender, you have the right consistency. Then add the chocolate chips and stir by hand. This makes a small batch, so I call it a personal batch. You may choose to share ;).

I made these twice. Once with my blender, and once with a food processor. The photos I have are from the food processor which didn’t make the bites as smooth. I also stirred the batter by hand because the food processor was small, this also made for a lack of smoothness. When I used the blender I used honey instead of agave (which isn’t vegan for some of you) and this made the balls smoother, but STICKY! Either way this recipe is quick and delicious!

The white chocolate bites were for a non vegan. She loved them ;). To get a better idea of what these looked like when I used my blender, this photo is from the source of the recipe.

So good.

Alright..lets keep this party going! To see more from this potluck, you can either go forward or back from my page. Click forward to see a few more desserts, and click back to see more desserts, entrees, soups, breads, and more! Happy noshing!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Virtual Vegan Potluck: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

1. I would not share. I would make a triple batch and eat the ALL…. mmm sticky little balls.

2. I’m glad you like my recipe! Thanks for trying them!

3. oh my gosh, that looks soooo good!

I love cookie dough!

4. Yummy!!! So easy and heathy too!!

5. Looks yummy and so healthy too!! Love this! Hey I noticed I don’t see the “forward” button on your post and my dessert is the one after yours :)
    Here is the direct link to my VVP dessert! :)

6. Looks so delicious, simple and healthy!! Love!

7. Ah, I want all of these right about now. They both sound and look delicious :)

8. Khushboo says:

I’ve made those cookie dough balls before and can vouch for them tasting AH-MAZING! Although I should probably add that vegan batter or not, I have trouble practicing any restraint ;)!

9. Vegan batter my friend – healthy and oh so delicious :)))
    And your right the heck with salmonella ;)

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

10. Oh my gosh those cookies are the bomb. I’ve made them a couple of times and they are so easy-and people think I’m sort of magical baker or something LOL.

11. Emily says:

those look so good! i need to try :)

12. Perfect! Kiefer’s sister is vegan, and she’s coming to visit for the holidays. Now I have a recipe to make for her!

13. I always start at the end of things, and I’m glad I did this time too!

14. Britta says:

UMMM this is like the coolest thing ever!?!?!?! Its also a little like pinterest because I am always going to want to continue clicking! FUNNN/I will never get work done ever again! The bites look super yummy! Funny story..whenever I make something with awesome ingredients like this recipe, I’m like “hey, its okay if you eat them all at once, there’s only cashews and oats in these, pffff.” yeah.. quite the problem, stomach ache GALORE! :D

15. I’m also a cookie dough fanatic! I’ve made my husband these once and loved eating all the dough as I was making them!
    My sister made them for him for his birthday this year, but dipped them in non-dairy chocolate. An excellent option!

16. I love vegan cookie dough bites. I even memorized the recipe : ) Everywhere i bring them people are so impressed because they actually taste like dough. YOu definitely have to try these German Chcololate Bites too. They are incredible…it takes all i have to not to eat them all!

17. trueindigo says:

Guilt-free batter eating is my FAVORITE thing about making the step to vegan cooking. My family will love these bites!

18. YUM!! These look fantastic lady!! Im not a huge cashew fan, but I bet they make these babies soo creamy!

19. Those look awesome. Now you’ve got my sweet tooth going already and it’s only morning. Thanks a lot! ;)

20. Yummmm to cookie dough! I do love the stuff, but the eggs in raw cookie dough kind of skeeve me out so I tend to avoid munching on it. Vegan cookie dough would definitely solve that problem though :D

21. Great Recipe! They look so yummy

22. i have always wanted to try some sort of vegan recipe, these look good.

23. Thanks, Brittany! Cuteness and yumminess for the Potluck! And the Cookie Dough Bites are pretty awesome, too ;-)!

24. kale says:

haha that card is hilarious!! i have eaten SO much more cookie dough than any one person apparently should.

25. Food Stories says:

Just making my way through the VVP & wanted to say hey :-)

26. Vanessa says:

Who doesn’t like cookie dough? These look so good! Especially love the ecard!

27. Sorry for the multiple messages! My comments were going to spam but I contacted support and they fixed it!

28. Tiffany says:

Love this idea! Looks so good! :)

29. How awesome are these?! Healthy cookie dough!!

30. HEY NOW – Check out your balls! How inappropriate, yet so appropriate at the same time!

31. Corrie Anne says:

Those look delicious!!! I love this type of thing!!

32. Sure these are amazing :-)
    Thank you!

33. Sophie33 says:

MMMMM,…Your cch cookie dough balls look freaking delicious! Yum Yum Yum!

34. Bookmarked this one to try very soon. My daughter LOVES cookie dough. I can’t wait to make these for her

35. Such an easy recipe, and it looks great.
    Now the tricky part will be to not eat the batter, before I roll the balls…
    Thank you for the great recipe!

36. I love your raw take on cookie dough bites! They look great!

37. Oh man…those look too dangerous to even make. They’d last maybe a second.

38. yuummm, I love cookie dough, these look amazing!

39. Somer says:

Ha, we ate the dough before going vegan too, but I love that we can always eat the raw version of anything now without risk! Love these Britt! Thanks so much for being a part of this!

40. Pingback: Dark Chocolate Espresso Biscotti With Chocolate Cream (VVP!) | The Healthy Flavor

41. Have you seen Chocolate Covered Katie’s cookie dough dip? I eat it with a spoon!!

42. Allison says:

These look awesome! I love eating cookie dough… even better if it’s totally safe! Thanks for this recipe. :)

43. I have absolutely loved the fact that by eating vegan I can eat the batter of whatever I make! I think these would be perfect broken up into some So Delicious Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream!

44. Jess says:

Oh these little bites look really good. I’m going to attempt them! My blender is a bit dodgy but these sound perfect.

45. These sound fantastic and I love that they’re vegan! I’ve seen vegetarian versions, but never vegan, so these are fab! amy @ fearless homemaker

46. Julie says:

I was just saying today that one of the best parts of being vegan is that you can eat the cookie dough and not get sick! These look great – can’t wait to try them! :-)

47. right when you I read you like cookie dough I was going to be all there’s a recipe without the eggs .. but you already found it. One of many out there. And mm they look good. I’ve never tried it before though. haha

48. YUMMO! I eat the dough all the time, too, but at least these guys were healthy(ish)! :-)

49. Pingback: Carbo-holic | BlissfulBritt

50. They’re adorable and probably so dang tasty. Love it!!

51. Oh my goodness these look delicious! I can’t wait to try a gluten free version of these!

xo jen

52. Nihacc says:

Simple and delicious, great! :)

53. biggsis says:

We do something similar to make brownie bites and oaty bites – but not with cashews and chips. A great variation. Love easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing ;-)

54. Britt! I’m so excited to find your site, and the ecard at the beginning made me laugh out loud. I always eat raw dough.

55. Pingback: Virtual Vegan Potluck: Cake That Can’t be Beet | BlissfulBritt

56. BluKatDesign says:

Great idea! Must try these :)